Creating Your Game Wiki
There may be other ways that will also work, but this is one way that does
1. Go to your Game Info page.
2. Enter the text: http://wiki.rpol.net/your-game-id, where "your-game-id" is the unique identifier for your game; you can find it from within the pages of your game by looking up at the the number after "gi=" in the URL.
3. Save your Game Info page, then click the resultant link.
4. This will take you into the site Wiki, with a note that this page does not exist, but that you can create the page.
5. Click the link to create the page.
Congratulations, you just started a Wiki for your game!
To learn more about the syntax used by game wikis on RPol (which is different from syntax used some other places!) I suggest going to Wiki Home
and reading about Creating and Editing Articles. There is also helpful information in this thread
Last edited by notkevin, July 10 2016 04:27:58. Open article. You can edit it once you log in.